- While carpet is drying, it is best to have a pair of clean white socks the wear. This will help to make sure nothing gets tracked onto the carpet while it is drying.
- The least amount of traffic is best while drying.
- Most importantly, use caution when walking from cleaned areas onto other types of flooring.
- Make sure the carpet is dry before replacing any furniture you have moved before our arrival.
- It is recommended that you do not use any over the counter spot cleaners, as they often leave too much residue and lead to rapid resoiling.
- Scotchgard protection is recommended to protect, and prolong the life of your carpet. It will also make accidents easier to remove.
As always, please call Matt anytime if you have any questions or concerns. 843-399-2989